It's funny, as I read through the many mommy blogs that I usually enjoy, I find myself bothered and turned off. See Mother's Day is approaching, a special day for us mothers, a day we can celebrate because of our amazing children.
Many mommy blogger are posting with what they want-
- day without wiping an ass -
One day your child will wipe yours!
- day to hang out with girlfriend and get drunk on laughter and bloody
My children and their laughter is better than any girlfriend or drink
Breakfast cooked for them - in someone else's kitchen
Sorry but some of my best memories are made in my own kitchen!
I could go on but what's the point. I'll share what I WANT for Mother's Day
1. I want to know my children are happy, and for them to stay happy
2. I want them to be healthy, and to enjoy being healthy
3. I want them to feel secure secure In who they are and who they become
4. I want to know I am raising confident kids who won't step down for anyone
5. I want to know I am raising compassionate careing children who will always be willing to help
6. I want my children to be well rounded human beings, educated in more than one thing
7. I want my children to not be scared of trying new things, and even failing at them
8. I want my children to make mistakes and learn from th
9 I want my children to make memories with each other, siblings will be your best friend for life
10. I want my children to know How much I love them, how much they mean to me. I want them to know how much I appreciate them for making me the mom I am today.
I don't want to spends Mother's Day at the spa, or getting my hair done, I want to spend Mother's Day with my children and my husband, making another memory together. After all it's my day that I can celebrate because of them