Ir5S1IDID8ntz3CTfc4LEVhlmt9Wl3 La Vida Buena: Toddler food ideas

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Toddler food ideas


I need some serious toddler food ideas here. I feel like i might not be doing such a great job at feeding this poor child. I know she is getting plenty of nutrition since i am still breastfeeding here but she still needs her food! Here is breakfast yesterday, oat waffles with blueberries. She ate the blueberry and didn't bother taking more than 4 bites of her waffle. I think at 14 months old she should be eating all of this with no problem. What do you feed your toddlers for meals? snack? I don't use too much processed food, never microwave meals, never boxed mac and cheese. So any ideas coming from scratch are right up my ally. She does enjoy oatmeal but i need food SHE can start feeding herself! Don't you just love the stuffing her face picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment