Ir5S1IDID8ntz3CTfc4LEVhlmt9Wl3 La Vida Buena: A Conversation with My Mother about Sex, Boys, and How She Married My Dad

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A Conversation with My Mother about Sex, Boys, and How She Married My Dad




This book was written with the hope of encouraging mothers to have conversations with their daughters about topics that are very important but are often difficult to discuss.

After reading it, hopefully daughters will be encouraged to go to their mothers, aunts, or other female relative and ask these sometimes “hard questions” and hopefully, mothers will be encouraged to initiate conversations (even if uncomfortable at first) that will answer these same questions for their daughters.

I felt this was such a well written book. I have an 8 year old daughter and this definitially has shown me a way to start conversations with her. I have been very hesitent to do so, but now am much more confident. I would recommend this book to everyone with growing children,

You can purchase the book at www.neeliapublishing.com or the kindle verson here - http://amzn.com/B002NGO49M

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment