Ir5S1IDID8ntz3CTfc4LEVhlmt9Wl3 La Vida Buena: Educational Toys Planet Alphabet Flash Card Review

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Educational Toys Planet Alphabet Flash Card Review




Involve your child in the joy of learning the ABC. School Zone Alphabet Flash Cards bring skills such as memory, listening, and movement into each fun-filled lesson. Children will get to know phonics and be able to connect letter sounds with objects: K is for Kite, for example. They will also learn that each letter is a symbol that can be memorized. Offer this colorful world of letters to your child today.  

I got these to review with my up and comming 3 year old. At first she just kinda threw them around the room and looked at them but after me sitting with her teaching her the sounds and the picture and how they all go with the letter she has really begun to enjoy learning time with mommy. These are not like the flash cards you find in the dollar store. They stand up to toddler tantrums and even baby drool!

These are a must have for your aspiring learner. Check out some more awsome products at Educational Toys Planet.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment