Ir5S1IDID8ntz3CTfc4LEVhlmt9Wl3 La Vida Buena: Uglee Pen Review

Monday, October 7, 2013

Uglee Pen Review



The UGLee Pen, an ergonomic pen, is good for everyone who writes (even just a grocery list), and is especially helpful to people who experience pain and discomfort when writing, for example those with arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, etc., and for all children who are learning to write and are developing fine motor skills. It is also helpful for special-needs children who find holding a pen or pencil properly difficult. And for high-school and college students who have to take copious notes, this pen helps keep hands and fingers from cramping.

This is the most ergonomic pen I have ever tried. I work at a desk and have a pen in my hand all day long. By far, this one is so comfortable! I no longer use the office provided pens and I keep my Uglee pen hidden far from anyones reach. I wish I recieved on in red since thats the color I most use but besides that this is awsome. They have a jelly like grip and my fingers never get tired. 
Like them on Facebook for some more info!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment