Ir5S1IDID8ntz3CTfc4LEVhlmt9Wl3 La Vida Buena: Smitten Cloth Diaper Review

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Smitten Cloth Diaper Review


With easy-to-use snap closures, elastic leg openings and a fitted design, these ultra-absorbent cloth diapers are a smart, stylish choice for little ones to sport under a waterproof diaper cover. Not only are they environmentally friendly, but they're thickly woven for softness and durability to suit Baby's needs. A rear pocket opening allows for a prefold to be inserted for maximum absorbency and the fold-out tongue design speeds up drying time. Coming in red, orange, yellow, green and brown, these organically dyed diapers are great for nighttime wear too!

  • Includes five cloth diapers
  • Intended to be worn under a diaper cover
  • Snap closure
  • cotton
  • Machine wash
  • Ethically made in Pakistan
MAny of you know I am a die hard cloth diaper user. Well, usually I use pockets this time around and I do get alot of leaks. I always wanted to turn to fitted diapers with either a wool wrap or even a simple cover. I just could never get my hands on a fitted diaper that I really like. When I recieved the Smitten diaper I was so excited. I got a bright orange color and it was SO SOFT. I threw it in the was for a prepping and was in love. It dried very fast which is a must have. There is a pocket in the rear to add even more absorbancy which for long car rides or overnight is a must have. I recieved a small and its a perfect fit for my 14pd 6 month old. Although I probably should have gotten a medium since that would have lasted alot longer. so far this is my go to night diaper and I really do love its absorbancy.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment