Ir5S1IDID8ntz3CTfc4LEVhlmt9Wl3 La Vida Buena: Farmer Market Bliss

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Farmer Market Bliss


This past friday I went to my first farmers market of the season! I forgot how much I absolutley LOVE these things. I mean, Loco sat in the grass and ate an ENTIRE bag of fresh peas that I had just bought. The look is beautiful, all the colors, and everything. I do go a little bit crazy and buy ALOT each week, and then sometimes I struggle to get it all finished. So far this week I have made :
-soup 2 times using Broccoli,Carrot,Zuchinni,Potato,onion and Garlic.
-Kale buscuits
-smoothies EVERY morning with carrot,blueberrys,strawberrys,apple and spinach
-I have been throwing the rest into random stews,stir-frys and chicken dishes
-Salad everyday....but I have to be honest, I am so tired of eating salad!

BUT I NEED MORE IDEAS!!! What do YOU love to put all the fresh Vegis from this time of year into?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melissa!! I'm so jealous! I wish we had a farmer's market close to where we live now! We always grew up planting a garden so we always had PLENTY! I hated doing the garden back then but I sure miss it now! lol

    Anyway, I'm visiting from the Super Stalker Sunday Hop!! Thanks so much for linking up with us this weekend! I hope you are meeting lots of new bloggers and have fun stalking around!!

    Be sure to come join us again next weekend for more stalking fun!

    Have a great week,
    Kortney
    Kortney's Krazy Life

    ReplyDelete