Ir5S1IDID8ntz3CTfc4LEVhlmt9Wl3 La Vida Buena: Life has made me take a break, a breath and enjoy the world

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Life has made me take a break, a breath and enjoy the world

I know I have been MIA for such a long time. I am working on my blog, making it revamped, better for you, better for me. Alot has bappened in the past year, for starters we got a new addition to the family! She is a precious, amazing little girl! ( i still need to get a blog name for her"
Bonita finished a year of public K, something i never thought we would do but, she came out reading at an end of 1st grade level! Made me such a proud mommy:)
And Loco, well, still loco! He is a firecracker, non stop movement, yet the most loving boy in the world. He is in love with his new sister, even after her being here for 3 1/2 months, he kisses her all day long!

I will be doing lots of gievaways, one ill be working on later in the day so please keep checking back in!

No comments:

Post a Comment