Ir5S1IDID8ntz3CTfc4LEVhlmt9Wl3 La Vida Buena: BrytonPick Review

Thursday, October 6, 2011

BrytonPick Review







I believe that dental care is very important. But I will admit that I am not up to date on the latest dental products! I was thrilled to review this no type of flosser, since I still use the good ol' string in a box flosser. Not anymore, the BrytonPick works even better, and is reusable!
BRYTONPick – FLOSS In Seconds Advantages:

• Convenient & faster interdental cleaning

• Reusable - up to 30 days, less waste, less environmental impact

• Germ resistant - flexible & thin stainless steel edges

• Portable – go anywhere credit card size carry-pouch

BRYTONPick is available @: Meijer Stores, A&P, Pathmark, Winn Dixie, C&S, Kinney Drugs, Save Mart, CVS.com, Drugstore.com, Pearson Dental Supply & Others. Or you can simpley visit their websight at http://www.freequicky.com/buy/


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment