Ir5S1IDID8ntz3CTfc4LEVhlmt9Wl3 La Vida Buena: Baby Basics Month 7

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Baby Basics Month 7

I cant not believe my baby girl is 7 months old. Where did these 7 months go? I mean, she is closer to being 1 than a newborn now. Officially has hit babyhood. Makes me sad, yet i love this age so much. She can play independelty, giggles at everything, loves to cuddle, she is just amazing.
* She is not crawling yet, which i am surprised because my older 2 crawled right after turning 7 months, and Bonita crawled the day she turned 7 months. ITs bound to happen any day, but I am not in a hurry. That just means i need to REALLY check the flood!
* She is eating pretty good, sometimes alot sometimes a pinch. Really its up to her.
*She has 2 teeth, that came through together!
* She loves her Teta (breastmilk)
* In the course of a day she mastered her pincer grip and is loving the Happy Baby Organic Puffs (which i dont think melt like the gerber)
* She signed "more"

Oh and her stats, about 16lb and 9oz. not sure for her height.





And my crew, because together we are complete!

1 comment:

  1. Que bella - Dios la bendiga! I remember those times - what a fun stage. Buggy started crawling backwards at 7 mo. She still signs more than talks and everything is always more - LOL!

    ReplyDelete