Ir5S1IDID8ntz3CTfc4LEVhlmt9Wl3 La Vida Buena: Blogger Challenge DROP OUT

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Blogger Challenge DROP OUT

OKAY, I JUST CANT DO IT! Seriously, I really thought that I would be able to keep up with the daily challenge, but, i couldnt. Some of the post i was suppose to make were just not me, i really didnt look foward to doing them so i have officially dropped out! I am on the look out for a not so demanding one though for sure, maybe a weekly one...that i think i could do.

I am feeling much better from my oral surgery and looking foward to 2 weeks at the beach!!!! Even better, i get to see my parents! I havent Seen my mom in 4 months since she came when i had Luz, and i havent seen my dad since they moved 8 months ago. Its been a hard transition but to think in 1 weel i will get to be with them again, i am thrilled!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I was just just telling my bloggy friend who got me in this "challenge" that I'm about to quit, I'm so bored with the challenge I've been packing 5 in one day LOL
    I didn't wanna just quit, but if you can do it so can I weeeee! :)

    ReplyDelete