Ir5S1IDID8ntz3CTfc4LEVhlmt9Wl3 La Vida Buena: Roll baby Roll

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Roll baby Roll

Luz can FINIALLY Roll!!! And to make it better, i caught her first ever roll on video. I saw it happening, and got it. She has been doing it non-stop. And i was worried....I can tell this little girl is gonna do things when she wants. I am such a proud momma. Also to add, she has at 5.5 months now eaten sweet potato with cinnamon and nutmeg, banana with organic brown rice, peaches with brown rice and carrots....which she wasnt a fan of until i added the cinnamon. She eats 2 times a day, about a tablespoon each time.
I love making my own food for her. I feel so in control of what she has...and it isnt from a jar. I should pump some more so i can give her breastmilk in with her food, cereal ect....i just cant find the time!
here is her first ever roll....

No comments:

Post a Comment