Ir5S1IDID8ntz3CTfc4LEVhlmt9Wl3 La Vida Buena: Friday Five

Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday Five

Its been a LONG RAINY DREARY week. So here are my 5 uplifters from the week!

1.) I am thankful that these 2, although they brawl at times, they are best friends. Anywhere we go in public, they have each others back, hold hands, and really make me a proud momma.

2.) I am thankful that its been almost 6 months that Luz has joined us and Loco is still head over heals for her. He wakes up asking for her, goes to bed getting one more kiss from her and plays with her ALL DAY! It use to make me crazy how he was all over her all the time, but ive come to appreciate their realationship and his love for her

3.)I am thankful that i have learned to cook, and despite the kids complaining, i know that they eat healthy, non processed, cooked from scratch meals daily. On vacation i brought along some Annies Mac N Cheese, i mean its vacation, they thought it was the greatest treat in the world!

4.) I am thankful that i own a nebulizer. Seriously, Loco's asthma has been so bad for the past year and getting worse, that if i did not own a nebulizer, especially lately, we would be in the ER everyday. For a 3 year old, he knows when to ask for it day or night. Poor kid

5.)I am thankful for being me. I feel i have grown into such an amazing mother and wife, i am just thankful and content with who i am....something i never felt when i was younger. I have come to peace with who i am, and actaully like myself!

Enjoy the weekend. Despite the rain LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL!

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from SSS - thanks so much for linking up! Hope to see you again next week! I'm following you on GFC! Have a great day!

    April @ Mama on a Green Mission

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the being thankful post. Last week was so horribly dreary! I agree. I kept trying to remember that I'm thankful for my mess and my family too! I think it was a hard week on a lot of people. Glad I found a new blog to help me smile!

    ReplyDelete