Ir5S1IDID8ntz3CTfc4LEVhlmt9Wl3 La Vida Buena: Its Pirate Party Time!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Its Pirate Party Time!

http://www.tomoson.com/?code=TOPd078bb72b2bc26ddee95f8f935f73a69">>



I am so excited i was able to review Pirate Party Treasure Hunt Riddles Kit
Okay first off this review comes in PERFECT timing for my sons 4 year birthday party. It just so happens that he asked me to make a pirate ship cake, and then I was asked to do this review.
This is delivered to you via PDF file. It comes with EVERYTHING you need to throw an indoor pirate bash! There are invitations that can be printed on worn paper, and included is pirate font. It comes with everything for the scavnger hunt, the clues, where to hide it EVERYTHING! Also there are activity sheets: pirate lingo sheets, a maze, word search and coloring page! This is a complete downloadable package. As far the what the prize can be after the scavenger hunt, thats up to you, for us it is going to be a filled Pinata. But the treasure is up to you!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment