I was given the oppertunity to review pre.fese, an Alcohol Free foaming hand sanatizer. Now a bit of background on this product.
• No alcohol! Prefense is made of all-natural ingredients and has absolutely NO alcohol in it!• Our technology protects you for 24 hours or 10 hand washings!
• Prefense is non-toxic and safe for kids! It will not hurt you if swallowed!
• Prefense is silica based which means it doesn’t dry out your hands like traditional alcohol sanitizers. It actually smooths and softens your hands. You can totally see this when you apply it!
• Prefense protects against staph, strep, E.coli, drug resistant MRSA strains, and more. We fight germs that other hand sanitizers can’t.
• Because “one spray lasts all day” our 1.5 oz Prefense Foaming Hand Sanitizer offers 120 applications, costing only $.08 per day, compared to $1.20 per day with alcohol hand sanitizers.
Pre fens can be purchased from the prefense websight or also on Amazon
Now my Review:
This is a pleasent product. It is non sticky, and very soft on my skin. I have used and carry around with me the typical sanatizer with alcohol in it. They leave my hands dry, yet i feel "protected". This left no scent no residue and was just, nice. Now as far as it lasting all day, i am not sure. I am one to reapply as needed for sanatizer, i would think that it comes off....but maybe not! This is def a product I would purchas to use as my in purse sanatizer. I felt it was much gentler on my childrens skin and it didnt have the awful rubbing alcohol smell to it. Now the good part, one of my readers is going to be luck enough to win a large 8oz Prefense which overs 640 applications! Here is how to Enter. (us winners only)
Sponsored by Tomoson.com
this first entry is MANDATORY! (leave a comment for each entry)
1. Leave me a comment telling me what kind of Sanatizer you use, if any!
2. Follow my blog via GFC and tell me you did so
3. Follow me on FB and tell me you did so
4. Follow Prefese on FB
5. Comment on another one of my blogpost.
Winner will be chosen Randomly on Sept. 26. GOOD LUCK!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.