Ir5S1IDID8ntz3CTfc4LEVhlmt9Wl3 La Vida Buena: 10 Goals for This Week

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

10 Goals for This Week

I would like to start setting goals for myself to get done. I got the idea from  Money Saving Mom and her awesome blog. But really, to sit down, look at my list and get it done will feel so much better. So, here is week 1, lets see how I do


1. Read 100 pages in The Glass Castle. ( i have started this book a thousand time and never keep going, despite loving it. I have not read a book in over 11 years, i know crazy but true. So, I am saying I will start, and I will see how I do.

2.Start freezer cooking

3. Do school work with Loco everyday. I would like to have him reading before he enters K, and he is off to a great start

4. Keep all laundry done everyday and to NOT pile up

5. Keep all of DH's and the kids laundry ironed and not to grow an "need to be ironed tree in my room

6. exercise for at least 30 mins at  least 5 days

7. Read Aloud to the children everyday

8. Give my 6 year old an hour of one on one time at least 3 times this week

9. Blog everyday

10. Keep the house as clean as it already is!

No comments:

Post a Comment