Ir5S1IDID8ntz3CTfc4LEVhlmt9Wl3 La Vida Buena: Green Tea Mango Mint Smoothie!

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Green Tea Mango Mint Smoothie!


Okay, so I just made the most DELICIOUS smoothie ever. Hands down my new favorite. The house work is done, dinner is cooked, laundry finished. It was a non stop morning and I just wanted to sit down with something cold, refreshing and satisfying. I am a green tea lover, mint lover and mango lover. I figured....why not put it all together. So here's the details

Cold cup of Green Tea, (I  brewed mine for like 10 minuets while i cleaned up the dishes, then just put       the whole glass in the freezer to cool off while i showered)
1 cup of frozen Mango
3-4 Fresh Mint Leaves
1tsp of honey (or other sweetener)

Blend it all together and ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment